AWE Games (AKA AWE Productions, Inc. as their alternate name, also used in their logo) is an American studio development of video games founded in 1992 and still active. This video game development company was founded in April 1997 by James M. Wheeler. They tend a lot of time making most licensed games for recycle assets during their times.
During their Debut, The company started out making PC games for IntraCorp in 1992, and has since grown to handle major licenses, such as SpongeBob SquarePants, Spider-Man, Agatha Christie, Shrek, Scooby-Doo and Nancy Drew. Beginning in 2007, AWE Productions has begun developing for the handheld and console market as well. AWE Productions' products are released under their "AWE Games" label.
Awe Productions, Inc. is a game development company founded in April 1992 by James M. Wheeler. The company is located in Weston, Florida (USA). AWE Productions has been involved in developing over 70 published titles in the past 19 years. The result of the company's experience is an end-product that is entertaining, stable, and remarkably intuitive over a broad age range. We have worked with dozens of high-profile licenses such as SpongeBob SquarePants, Spider-Man, Agatha Christie, Shrek, Scooby-Doo, Nancy Drew, and many others. We know what it takes to keep the integrity of the license intact. It was very dedicated and has a veteran staff which remains firmly committed to developing high-quality games on time – and on budget – for all our publishers, the studio would cease operations in 2010 but was planned to be revived by the former CEO of the company as he was looking to start a new company with Activison called AWE Interactive Studios however the studio would never be formed as Activison would cancel their contract with the company as the release of The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series by Telltale Games would effect the deal as the title would become a major success, the assets to the company wouldn't be sold until 2014 to two man named Michael Todd and Joshua Heinz who would go own to start their own company AWE Games Studios however the studio would later be purchased by Austrian development studio TX Games Ab and it would soon become TX Games Studios however the company would form a new division called AWE Interactive as they had still retained the trademark the studio is currently developing an unknown title that will be reveled soon.
- Amazing Heists: Dillinger (2009)
- Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer (2009)
- Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase (2008)
- Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun (2007)
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (2007)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (2006)
- Spongebob Squarepants: Nighty Nightmare (2006)
- Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express (2006)
- The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003)
- Disney•Pixar Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures (2006)
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None (2005)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! (2005)
- Bratz: Rock Angelz (2005)
- Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie (2004)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (2003)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month (2002)
- Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2001)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty (2001)
- Hot Wheels: Mechanix (2001)
- Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius / Rocket Power Extreme Arcade Games (2001)
- MatchBox Caterpillar Big Dirt Movers (1999)
The Company itself bought some Contact information since August 2008.